Beautiful Things Gungor Tab

Beautiful Things Gungor Tab. D a d g b e. D a d g b e.

Beautiful Things Song By Gungor Spotify
Beautiful Things Song By Gungor Spotify from lite-images-i.scdn.co
25,074 views, added to favorites 212 times. Last edit on feb 11, 2014. This is my first tab so feel free to comment and i'll fix it if needed. I wonder if i my g life could re a/g ally ch bm7 ange a d/f. D a d g b e.

Tim holley so this is my first tab ever.and it was done by watching there video on how to play it, as well as picking out some from a performance of it on youtube.it is not and i do leave some of the more fancy stuff out.but it works, if anyone knows the parts missed feel free to let me know.

God will make for himself a people, and they will be beautiful. Beautiful things chords by gungor. G all a/g this d pain. Missed feel free to let me know. Beautiful things words and music by lisa gungor and michael gungor tabbed by: I wonder if i my g life could re a/g ally ch bm7 ange a d/f.

Thank you for reading about Beautiful Things Gungor Tab, I hope this article is useful. For more useful information visit https://knowingandsharing.com/

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url